Friday, September 7, 2012


After numerous searches, I finally located the copyright owner of the leaping rabbit image that I'd borrowed some time ago, for my logo. It turns out to be a tattoo company, and they did not want me to use their image in my logo, though they said "thank you for asking." So I've changed the design to a similar image, which I drew myself, basically copying the pose from their bunny, but an entirely new piece of art.  I didn't ask, but hopefully they won't object to my leaving the originals so that there's some context to all of this fuss.


[Please view this video larger by clicking Play, then pointing to the upper, left corner of the video, where the title appears; Click on that title, and it'll take you to the YouTube site on which it was uploaded. There you can also enlarge it even more]

No comments:

Post a Comment