Tuesday, May 22, 2012

New Logo

I created a new logo (at top of the blog). The rabbit drawing isn't mine, but I'm trying to find the artist and perhaps buy the rights to it from him/her.  It was on an Etsy website but I can't find it anymore, for some reason.  But anyway, I can always make my own bunny drawing to fit into the scene.  This is actually an animated logo, and I'll post it as soon as it's finished and passed into my Motion Graphics (After Effects) class at NEIT.  The name of the company, "Hare in the Moon Productions", I'm going to register pronto!

Finals for the second quarter are next week. So after that, I'll be posting my final projects, which will include the animated logo, along with an EFP (Electronic Field Production) news story that I and my partner (for this project) Sean Murphy worked on together.

The only thing that's really killing me is Algebra.  I want to learn it simply because it's learnable, and a challenge, but I don't really need a whole heck of a lot of it.  I do tend to ask myself questions such as "I wonder how many people can fit into Rhode Island, in a 3-foot x 3-foot square" and that sort of thing, which I could reach in a roundabout way, using regular math, but there's probably a much shorter way of doing it with Algebra.  Be that as it may, I'll be glad when that class is over and done with, and I hope I don't need to do any other kind of math class ... other than the "Business Math" which is required. But I've got a feeling that's going to be basic stuff, just with greater principles, for the business world.

No comments:

Post a Comment